Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tobago Cays and Mayreaux - part 3

We had lunch at Dennis's hideaway... what an unexpected treasure. -- in the middle of a tiny island.

The first odd thing was that as we approached the restaurant, we heard Irish music. I was a bit surprised, so I asked Dennis why he played it - "I like it" -- dah I guess. Why not? He later said that he was educated in British schools and they sung Irish songs. He liked the traditional stuff the most.

I wanted to add   video/audio  but this internet is way to slow upload to let me.

Pretty funky place with surprisingly good food.



Notice the live free or die license plate.



Alicia in her slick look.



Dennis in his kitchen. What do you want? Fish, Chicken, Ribs ? === Fish.



Our table




Grilled Grouper



No comments:

Post a Comment